Sunday, January 4, 2009

Super Hero Capes...A Little Boys Dream!

A sweet friend made these capes for the boys for Christmas! Aren't they adoreable! The boys love them! They usually run around in their diaper and underwear...a normal sight at our house...and yell at the top of their lungs about saving someone! I had a conversation with Alex the other day that went something like this,

"Alex, don't jump off the couch!"

"But Mommy, I wasn't jumping, I was flying." Enough said.

Alex even asked if he could wear it ouside to see if he could fly off the porch...okay, maybe these capes give them too many powers.

Blake brings the cape up to me as soon as he sees it in the morning and would never take it off if I didn't make him...you know, to like eat and take a bath and stuff. I certainly wouldn't want to discourage super hero activities.








Thank you, sweet friend! If you ever need to be rescued, you know who to call!



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wonderful pics and I love your Mommy take on the whole thing. And talk to me about little boys in their big boy undies! Too cute! :-)

Meredith said...

Those are SUPER cute SUPERHEROES!

Carrie said...

I'm glad that to know that we aren't the only ones with half naked kids for most of the day.

Your family is beautiful!