Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. The cool weather...love it!
2. That Blake ate...seriously ate...for the fifth meal in a row. If you've walked this road with us, you will know that this is definitely something that we are so thankful for and know why we count each one of them.
3. My coffee date with a sweet friend tonight.
4. Trains...and boys....
5. My husband who's driving home from Thomson early so that I can go on my coffee date!
6. That my boys drop everything they're doing if I say, "Do you guys want to watch 'Jack's Big Music Show!'?" and run to their chairs in the living room...it's adorable...
7. My sweet Alex has turned into quite the snuggle bug lately...
8. Puggles
9. The Falcons winning season....this is more something Paul's thankful for, but because they're winning...believe me, we're ALL thankful!
10. That no matter how rough of a morning it's been, we can all start fresh after nap time!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

#2 made me choke up. Love ya.

Meredith said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, my friend! :)